Privacy and Security in Telehealth
Wednesday, October 21, 2020 – from the comfort of your home or office!
Get Ready for Canada’s Second
Virtual Health Privacy Summit!
About the Event
Growth in telehealth has exploded in 2020 – and so have the privacy and security risks!
So far in 2020, we have seen
- 80% of security breaches caused by stolen or brute forced credentials
- Individual’s COVID-19 testing status and contact tracking inadvertently released to the public
- Unsecure video conferencing exposing personal information to others
When you properly balance the opportunities of telehealth with safeguards to protect the privacy and security of our patients’ health information, you can
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient satisfaction
- Develop new viable business models
- Maintain and improve patient relationship
- Implement flexible staffing employment models to respond to the pandemic demands
In this Health Privacy Summit, we’re going with TED-style talks – short, engaging presentations from industry experts on compelling topics that are important to your clinic, practice, or business. These talks take high-level views on issues, and can help you think about a problem or topic in a new way.
This event is ideal for chiropractors, physiotherapists, doctors, dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, dental technicians, receptionists, treatment coordinators, practice managers, privacy officers, or owners of a healthcare practice.
Managing information privacy and data security is not a difficult task, and we’re here to help. Sign up for the virtual summit and conveniently take the next step that you need.
Wednesday October 21, 2020
12:00 PM (MT) / 2:00 PM (ET)
Kick-off: Lauren Sergy
Welcome and Introductions
12:05 PM (MT) / 2:05 PM (ET)
Dr. Kale Matovich
Natural Way Chiropractic
The Phoenix Plan: How Our Chiropractic Practice Uses Telehealth to Support Our COVID Recovery (read more…)
12:40 PM (MT) / 2:40 PM (ET)
Ed Paget, Osteopath
Scoliosis Correction Protocol
Selling Brick and Mortar, Moving Online and Living On The Beach (read more…)
1:15 PM (MT) / 3:15 PM (ET)
Dr. Angela Mulrooney
Pivoting To Online Brands (read more…)
1:50 PM (MT) / 3:50 PM (ET)
Easy and Affordable Ways to Dramatically Increase Your Security Online (read more…)
2:25 PM (MT) / 4:25 PM (ET)
Jean L. Eaton
Information Managers Ltd.
Practical Telehealth Privacy Tips For Your Practice (read more…)
3:00 PM (MT) / 5:00 PM (ET)
Up Front Communication
The Keys to Buy-In: How to Get Staff and Patients On Board With New Practices and Processes (read more…)
3:35 PM (MT) / 5:35 PM (ET)
Wrap Up and Q&A
Click the image to learn more about our speakers
GREAT VALUE – FULL ACCESS
Live training and Q&A with the speakers
Replay access: 30 Days
Transcripts of presentations
- Replay Access to All 5 Presentations ($1,000 Value)
- 25% off online Unleashing Influence courses (Value: up to $1,000)
- Persuasive Communication checklist
- 1 hour complimentary practice management or social media consultation with Dr. Angela Mulrooney (Value: $500)
- Free Cyber Security Training
- 2 Hours of Consulting with a Certified Cybersecurity Professional (Value: $400, limited to first 5 who opt-in)
- Remote Working and Virtual Care Policies, Procedures, PIA Templates (Value: $75)
- 50% off Making the Most of Video Conference online video conference skills course (Value: USD$97)
Over $2,000 value in every ticket!
Register Below to Get Access Now for Only $97.75
When you attend live, you have the chance to win:
- A copy of Unleashing Influence: The Secret to Standing Apart on Social Media as a Professional by Dr. Angela Mulrooney, DMD (Courtesy: Unleashing Influence)
- Sennheiser Binaural Headset (Value $125. Courtesy: Alexio Corporation)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card (Courtesy: Information Managers, Ltd.)
- A copy of The Handy Communication Answer Book by Lauren Sergy (Courtesy: Up Front Communication)